You're walking through a dark, wet cave. The only source of light is the torch you're holding. Shadows are dancing on the wall from the stalactites and stalagmites that clutter this cave, making it feel more like a creature's maw than an opening in a mountain. You hear a constant drip, drip of water from the ceiling falling to the floor.
As you continue deeper into the cave you reach a wall. A dead-end. Except upon further inspection there is a small opening just large enough for you to squeeze through. Holding the torch through in front of you, you push through the opening and find yourself in a large, dome shaped cavern.
A booming voice calls out, Welcome player, and suddenly the cavern becomes awash in a bright white light that seems to be originating from everywhere. The voice continues, Welcome to the DM's lair.
Hello there! I'm the Terrible DM. I'm not actually terrible, though if you ask my players they'll probably have differing opinions. Anyway this is gonna be a place I go to to write whatever zany adventures I bring my players on. Seriousness is not my forte.
I mined the minds of a comedy podcast's fan base to inhabit a world I'm creating with as many kooky characters, towns, enemies, whatever, they would come up with. And this is where I'll be writing it all down. There will be NO spoilers as to what's coming up just in case my players decide they wanna try and cheat.
So while I already have some people surveyed, YOU can also help. If you have anything you want to add to my world, you can email it to me at TheTerribleDM@gmail.com and there's a decent chance I'll add it to my world. I'll be posting the map of my world soon!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment